Bluemoon Fitness Thread

All of these suggestions have merit in their words.

The other alternative is to keep doing the Insanity workouts, but do Intermittent Fasting with it.

Your body fat should reduce nicely without changing the routine you're comfy with.

"Diet tweaks and squats" should be enough UNLESS you want to incorporate weights with your exercises.

I've moved my mindset to callisthenics as a natural progress from Insanity.

It shouldn't be the challenge it is to me, but I've had a holiday in between workout regimes!! :(

Thanks people.

Bigga.. do you have any links to info regarding fasting during periods of workout.

Ive been giving myself time off. Was doing them every day and got a bit obsessed.

Thanks people.

Bigga.. do you have any links to info regarding fasting during periods of workout.

Ive been giving myself time off. Was doing them every day and got a bit obsessed.

Hahaha! OMG, obsession is hard to avoid, but that's also a positive for you being determined to reach your goal.

BUT, you've got to know your limits.

So, really during training your fasting periods work for you and you will have to gauge when to do it.

So, you may have more strength in the morning, so it may be prudent to train or fast then and train or fast later.

You will know your body best, so I don't want to offer any links as they all say different things about it.

For me, training between 2000 hrs and 2200 hrs worked for me, as after I'd drink my water, sleep, wake up, go to work, drink my zero fluids and then come home and eat anywhere from 1500 hrs to 1900 hrs(& up to 24 hrs fast periodically), when I work up to it as a regular thing.

I've slacked off a little bit, but will be back on it as I feel a bit sh*t and down about slacking off.

Cycled to work and back today. 19 miles x 2 average speed of 17 miles an hour, happy with that and ready now for next week. Rest for a few days now before one last gentle run then good to go.

69 press ups for me today. Building up to he big park run. Just signed up to the tatton park 10k run on 3rd November!

Just back from another park run. Position 396!

Could be a personal worst.

35 mins dead on. Stunningly consistently shite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.