why

...and by the club.

The way City themselves have ignored the CENTURIONS achievement is a travesty. There is more Shark Team bollocks to buy or to be seen from the club than any CENTURIONS stuff.

Sky made more of it than the club did!

I often wonder how many CFG employees are actually City fans or even footy fans for that matter.

I agree fully with your last sentence.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Unfortunately sky haven't moved on. They live in the eighties and nineties when the likes of the scousers and the rags had little competition. Times have changed, the majority don't like it, fuck em, they got to live with it.

NBC in the US is almost the same. Premier League mornings are almost always promoting Liverpool and it's just a short cut of Salah's celebration with the commentary reaction playing in the background. Even if there are multiple teams promoted, it's United and Chelsea/Tottenham before you see City in the mix.

Don't matter, who finished 25 points higher anyway?

Nothing happened last season, the rags and dippers think it was all a bad dream and best forgotten.
After all, pool won the we beat City and smashed their bus trophy...

I would love it , fucking love it if we did a similar season. In fact I have a bet with a liverpool( never ever) been fan 20notes that we will retain.

I think it's fkin disgusting to ignore/treat the premier winners that way.

Sky wouldnt dare do that to Liverpool. Or Utd. Their fanbases are way to big, their pull, their influence, we should (All clubs) tell them we've had enough of this monopoly where clickbait teams that have won fuck all get positive coverage, whilst the rest make do with the shit they serve up

Fuck em. I continue to find ways not to pay for that crap and am doing quite well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.