Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game where we will need to grind them down, go forward quicker and fast ball speed and sharp movement. TAKE THE CHANCES ffs.
We waste so many it’s criminal. I just hope they don’t come back to bite us.
Fulham are no mugs. They will be right up for this and if we are sloppy with possession and give them a chance, they won’t miss.
2-1 City.
As long as we always score 1 more than the opposition, I’ll be happy. No team could match that!!!!!

Four or five if Sane and Sterling start.

If Mendy plays, though, our winning scoreline will be reduced.

I'll go 4-1 with Leroy, Sergio and Raheem all on scoresheet.

Respect every opponent but C'mon blues, seriously?

Fulham are a neat promoted team who couldn't get anywhere near Wolves last year.

Nobody would be trying to find arguments for Fulham beating Barcelona or Real Madrid at home this weekend.

We are at that level.

Four or five if Sane and Sterling start.

If Mendy plays, though, our winning scoreline will be reduced.

I'll go 4-1 with Leroy, Sergio and Raheem all on scoresheet.

Respect every opponent but C'mon blues, seriously?

Fulham are a neat promoted team who couldn't get anywhere near Wolves last year.

Nobody would be trying to find arguments for Fulham beating Barcelona or Real Madrid at home this weekend.

We are at that level.

The great thing about Fulham from our point of view is they play like a team who's used to being the best in their division & controlling games and haven't gotten used to being smaller fish in the big pond. The midfield of Cairney, McDonald and Seri/Zambo Anguissa isn't strong enough, Cairney's a tidy player but doesn't do enough defensively.

We should completely overrun them in the middle and that should be it really.

Last edited:
The great thing about Fulham from our point of view is they play like a team who's used to being the best in their division & controlling games and haven't gotten used to being smaller fish in the big pond. The midfield of Cairney, McDonald and Seri/Zamboussi isn't strong enough, Cairney's a tidy player but doesn't do enough defensively.

We should completely overrun them in the middle and that should be it really.
Not a side I am familiar with. So many new signings and loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.