Trailer Time...

I know it's not quite 'trailer' stuff, but I had to post it.

Marvel, she's hot, dammit...

opw-15891_r.jpg

'Star Force' are a bit too humanoid, for me, but that may change in post...
opw-16473_r.jpg

Did someone mention the 'Skrulls'...??

opw-06977_r.jpg

No MJ in the trailer? Still looks good..

Great head's up, BT!!

MJ ain't important in the scheme of QJ for this docu. I know they raised each other, BUT I firmly believe that if it wasn't QJ, it would've been somebody else reaping the benefit of Jones' extraordinary talent! Can't wait for the drop.

And OOoo, GRRR-ashida Jones, son!!

She's just all that!!

Not strictly trailer 'news', but Henry Cavill and his agent's been playing hardball with Warner Bros cos he wants to up his wages.

A cameo is supposed to be filmed for "Shazam", but he hasn't done it yet, but instead announcing a lead character role from upcoming 'The Witcher' series, yet to be filmed.

Now his 'Superman' career is hanging by a thread as WB are losing patience!

Supes may well look different the next time we see him!

According to reports they’ve binned him and are now looking at Michael B Jordan, I’m sorry but Superman is white the same as Supergirl is a woman, why do they feel the need to do this all the time. I know he’s black in alternative universes in the comics but this is a step too far for me if it happens.

Not strictly trailer 'news', but Henry Cavill and his agent's been playing hardball with Warner Bros cos he wants to up his wages.

A cameo is supposed to be filmed for "Shazam", but he hasn't done it yet, but instead announcing a lead character role from upcoming 'The Witcher' series, yet to be filmed.

Now his 'Superman' career is hanging by a thread as WB are losing patience!

Supes may well look different the next time we see him!

Henry Cavill as Geralt is a great casting choice.

According to reports they’ve binned him and are now looking at Michael B Jordan, I’m sorry but Superman is white the same as Supergirl is a woman, why do they feel the need to do this all the time. I know he’s black in alternative universes in the comics but this is a step too far for me if it happens.

Well, first of all, if there is an 'alternate universe' where Supes is Black, how can that be 'going too far'...??

Secondly, Supes appears as a Soviet born alternate 'Superman: Red Son' in editions. Is that going 'too far' or is it another problem?

Thirdly (and most importantly), it's a fookin' comic book...

Henry Cavill as Geralt is a great casting choice.

When I see the character, it looks like quite an inspired choice, actually!

A fictional character who can fly, has superhuman strength and doesn't like glowing bits of green rock is palatable, but the fact a black actor might play him "is a step too far." Hmm. Did you also boycott James Bond when Daniel Craig had blonde hair?

Can't agree with that pal.

Yes of course there's an element of 'reinvention' to this casting,but Superman is an alien,it matters not what colour he is.I think Jordan would do the character justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.