Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the kind of match that will tell us whether we’re going to be somewhere close to last season’s level or closer to 2016/17.

Fulham will be well organized, dangerous on the counterattack, good goal scorers in Mitrovic and Schurrle and in Seri and Anguissa a decent midfield.

We should however be close to peak as none of Ederson, Silva, Fernandinho, Laporte, Aguero, Sterling and Jesus were involved in internationals.

Interesting to see where we are at this point of the season.

Is this one of the games VAR are looking at - all 3-00pm k.o.'s.
But no talk/connection with the Stadium - I read.
Hope Stones and Laporte start Sat'day.
Wonder hor Dippers will go on against Spurs(at Wembley) - a draw would suit me.

Yes it is ... all 3pm kick offs being watched by them (VAR test HQ) to test if they can cope with multiple games happening at the same time for next season ... won’t be in communication with the ref though so won’t effect our end at the game one way or another ...

As for the other game I really want Liverpool to lose a few between now and when they play us so our annual loss at Anfield doesn’t even matter and we stay well on top even if it’s a loss there again (although I have a feeling this is our year to finally put that hoodoo to an end ;)

Terrible question from someone who has had a season ticket for 20 years but is there a decent pub nearish to the ground that's good for some grub and to watch the early kick off? We normally arrive just before kick off but looking to make a bit of a day of it tomorrow. Is it worth going in to town or is there a hidden gem somewhere close to the Etihad?! Coming from M62/M60.

For what it's worth, I think we will put on a show tomorrow similar to the Huddersfield game. Another match ball for Sergio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.