Fulham (H) - Post Match Thread

Fernandinho great interception and assist for a Leroy tap-in. From back to front, almost cutting through them at will, my motm Bernardo nice play on the touchline and fantastic to see David score his 50th. Brilliant burst past the defender and assist from Agüero, put it on a plate for Sterling. Don't know what the opposition were thinking but we were quite beautiful.

Great display of possession football. Could easily have had 7, finishing again let’s us down.
Bernie was awesome, shame about his shot/clearance in the box, would have been a great finish to the move.
Mahrez looks unfit but I’m sure he’ll get there eventually. He’s now a small fish in a big pond.
Hope Kun is ok, Jesus was a real handful when he came on.
Ota & AL seem to work well.
Onwards !!!

Stroll in the park. 3-0 is pretty disappointing tbh. Need to be much more clinical.
Also would have liked to see Foden get some game time.
We did play some sublime football in patches though.

Can't complain with a 3-0 win. We can't waste that many chances in the big games though. Bernardo, Silva and Sane all excellent.

Solid. Bernardo and Sterling stand outs, Delph grew into it. Should have been 5/6.

I actually thought Leroy was really tame today, seemed very reluctant to take his man on or drive forwards, when he did he was stunning. But he needs time. As does Mahrez. Sane's defending was atrocious though :-)

These games are becoming incerasingly boring for me, absolute stroll. Homes games against the bottom fifteen sides in this league are gimmies, apart from the odd fluke.
Anyway, come on Watford.

Bernardo is unbelievably good.

We could have had 8 today if we were clinical!

4-3-3 seems to be the right formation for us, frightening pace on the wings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.