Fulham (H) - Post Match Thread

Nice to see Merlin score his 50th goal..............in the 21st minute....................Silva (21)................legend

My moan is about the commentators, both MOTD and Sky said the first goal was because of a mistake by the Fulham defender, no praise what so ever for the fact Dinho saw where he was going to pass it to and set off to get there before it had even left the defenders foot. Dinho was switched on from the kick off and he read the game excellently so FFS give him the credit.
Also thought The fake Silva was awesome, he fully deserved man of the match.
There are comments earlier about poor atmosphere, the guy next to me slept through the enitre match, (well he may have seen the first goal) I assume a good lunch time session was to blame.

Great start getting the very early goal. The game was pretty much over inside three minutes, though I was impressed with Fulham, as they came and had a go. However, we really should have scored more, with both Bernardo and Gabriel missing sitters and I thought Raheem should have done better with his one-on-one against the 'keeper early on.

Some great performances yesterday. I thought the three making their first start of the season were all outstanding, but both Bernardo and Merlin were even better. Bernie really is turning into a fantastic asset and is looking more and more like the natural successor to his namesake.

Finally, it was wonderful to see Vera and Olga on the pitch before the game. The club does that sort of thing very well. Brilliant.

Very solid performance. Good goalkeeping from Fulham and a fair bit of wastefulness from us otherwise it could easily have been 6 or 7.

Hard to pick out individuals for mention as there were great performances everywhere, but Bernie, Sterling, Merlin, Ferna and Delph all standouts. Hope that the withdrawals of Kun and Delph were just precautionary.

I think Fab was taken off because it was only his second (first for City) since the World Cup. He said as much in his radio interview post-match.

Fair comments although a tad harsh on Sane, he does have an air of arrogance and appathy but I thought he did well on the whole. Has the ability to be as good as he wants really, just needs to become more consistent instead of drifting in and out of games. That will come.
Bit of both.

I agree. Considering first start I thought he had an excellent game. Am sure if he wasn’t doing something that pep wanted him to do he would have been hooked. Easy to call him and join in with the media idiots, but from where I sit out best team has sane on left and sterling on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.