David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article about the interview on the BBC site, the usual bitter trolls are infesting the comments section but getting outnumbered.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45461327
from where we were and where we are now the bitterness is expected. just shows how far we have come. so troll away i say, majority of so called trolls never been to a game in their lives, maybe because mammy wont allow them

Brilliant today. For a 15 minute window around his goal he played a different game to every else. Only bettered by his namesake today, who was incredibly even better

from where we were and where we are now the bitterness is expected. just shows how far we have come. so troll away i say, majority of so called trolls never been to a game in their lives, maybe because mammy wont allow them

It makes me laugh when ever there is a positive article about city or a city player the red trolls are on it straight away. It just highlights their bitterness & shows themselves up. Any neutral observer who has no allegiance to either us or the scum can see who the true bitters are but the red bitter trolls still try & pin the bitter label on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.