Man of the Match - Fulham (h) 15/09/2018

Man of the Match - Fulham (h) 15/09/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many great performances yesterday especially from the three making their first start (Fab, Nico and Leroy), but the Silva brothers ran the show and Bernardo just edged out Merlin, IMHO.

I voted for Bernardo but thought Delph was great too. Honourable mention for Dave and Fernandinio. The interception was great but the cross with his left foot might be the best pass of the season so far!
As for Bernardo, for a long long time I thought we needed another player on David Silva's level to put us on a par with the great Barca Teams. In my opinion, our Dave and Bernardo are now on the level of Xavi and Iniesta at their best

Bernardo , i remember watching him playing for the Portugal under 21s against England and thinking wow what a player and how he would be the perfect long term replacement for David , over the moon when we signed him and watching him yesterday , i would say potentially he could be the best player in the premier league within the next few years.
When he juggled the ball with his head , brought it under control and then played an inch perfect pass for Sterling to run onto was the highlight of the game for me , think the Fulham keeper deflected the shot onto the crossbar , otherwise it would have been a memorable assist , up there with Davids volleyed through ball at old trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.