Ruben Neves

You have to take into account that the Dutch league is utter wank. That doesn't mean De Jong isn't a great prospect, but comparing the impact a player has in that shitshow to the Premier League or Championship is farcical.

I have taken that into account,but his ability is obvious,as he proves in International games.He recently owned Kante and Pogba.

Neves is good,but he doesnt have the vision,finesse or composure of De Jong.

Why does his contract mean they can't sell him?

Raising 40mil for those, means they only have to find 15-20mil to buy Neves. Pretty good deal imo.

Yeah its a fair point I suppose but if they sell all those players they'll also need to fill those spots back up.

As to Can's contract I'd find it a bit odd as a potential buyer if a club spent literally two years trying to coax him to join from liverpool then wanted to bin him off after only a season/half a season, seems to scream he's not as good as they thought or has serious off the pitch problems. Again I suppose that doesn't mean its impossible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.