Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Yeah this guy looks like a monster. Incredibly athletic, very strong on the ball and and can spray ball easily. Bit like a less awkward and less lazy young Pogba. Defensively he needs to be better but there's no reason he cannot be moulded. He's going to be hot shit next summer though after another season tearing it up at Lyon. Hopefully Fekir and Aouar take the headlines because if not you're looking at 60m+ for him.

He signed a one year extension the other day to take his contract up to 5 years with Lyon despite only actually signing with them in the summer. Don’t think this one will happen.

There are lots of players who have signed new deals and then left after a year

Correct. But that is the exception, not the rule.

You don’t sign a player on a 4 year contract and then tie them down to an extra year 2 months after signing him, unless you are trying to ward off interest from other clubs. And that said, would NDombele agree to an extra year so quickly if he wanted to move?

He’ll stay at Lyon IMO.

There are lots of players who have signed new deals and then left after a year

There are even plenty of players who sign deals and then move almost immediately afterwards a la Fernandinho. (Or was it Fernando?)

I suspect he has signed a new deal with Lyon more because when he joined them he was only valued at 8 million and is now being talked about in the 40+ bracket, so can demand a salary that is commensurate to that. And/Or inserting a fixed release clause to benefit both parties.

I'm definitely biased though because I think this guy is ace.

There are even plenty of players who sign deals and then move almost immediately afterwards a la Fernandinho. (Or was it Fernando?)

I suspect he has signed a new deal with Lyon more because when he joined them he was only valued at 8 million and is now being talked about in the 40+ bracket, so can demand a salary that is commensurate to that. And/Or inserting a fixed release clause to benefit both parties.

I'm definitely biased though because I think this guy is ace.
Release clauses are illegal in France, but the wage part makes sense

Release clauses are illegal in France, but the wage part makes sense
Release clauses are but agreements are not, the player and his agent would be incredibility stupid to increase Lyons hand knowing that their signing on fee agents fee wages and image rights would be affected, this lad has no loyalty to the club and the club is not going to win anything, staying is stagnating his career, the club said ` he is not going to be sold this summer` and they were true to their word . I say pay Lyon what they want through add on`s this lad is worth it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.