NFL Football

giphy.gif

On the road to 15-1...

Beating the Giants isn't exactly Superbowl material :p

The Broncos had me sweating on an accummulator. Behind for the entire game until the final 6 seconds.

Even when they got close enough for the field goal I was a bit worried given what had happened earlier in the day!

For as much bad press as the yanks get for certain things their sporting setup is second to none. The NFL is the pinnacle of that

Don't want to start another thread, so thought I'd bung this MLB post in here.

On hols at the minute, and just watching the Cardinals at the Braves. Just seen the record of the Braves, it's 83-68, so they've played 151 games so far! So, I googled it, and they play 162 games a season - and that's if they don't make the post season. Fucking hell - 162 games!! No wonder there are empty seats at the ground, there's no fucking way you keep up that level of interest.

On hols at the minute, and just watching the Cardinals at the Braves. Just seen the record of the Braves, it's 83-68, so they've played 151 games so far! So, I googled it, and they play 162 games a season - and that's if they don't make the post season. Fucking hell - 162 games!! No wonder there are empty seats at the ground, there's no fucking way you keep up that level of interest.

I was at a ball game this summer and thought the same - however it is cheap. $20 for a decent seat and the beers and hot dogs etc all cheap. And you don't have to leave your seat.

Yeah, the regular season spans end of March/early April through end of September/early October. Then the playoffs usually run from the first week of October to the first week of November. The long regular season really waters down the importance of each game and makes it hard to really care until it gets close to the postseason.

Yeah, the regular season spans end of March/early April through end of September/early October. Then the playoffs usually run from the first week of October to the first week of November. The long regular season really waters down the importance of each game and makes it hard to really care until it gets close to the postseason.
Come back to me when your team loses a 163rd one off tie-breaker game in the 12th inning, oooof it still stings.

I was at a ball game this summer and thought the same - however it is cheap. $20 for a decent seat and the beers and hot dogs etc all cheap. And you don't have to leave your seat.
How much is a season ticket?

Supporting a shit side and having to watch them get beat so often must be soul destroying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.