Champions League Games 18/19 Sept

Liverpool 1st goal in the corner wasnt offside, think it was silva right in the middle keeping him in line

Is exactly spot on, and what alot of us have already recognised....klopp will flog them into the ground to try and win something because he will now be judged after spending. They run on his emotion and klanfields - when that goes flat they go flat
Their depth could very well be found wanting as the season progresses. Particularly up front. They were lucky with injuries last season.

That's why I don't go in the CL SCHEME with my season card.
I know the owners want the CL but I know deep down UEFA will throw everything they can at us to stop us winning it.
Last season's semi final proved it.
I don't give a fuck about the champions league and the cheating twats of UEFA.
Yip,it’s all geared to accommodate certain teams which we will never be included with,regardless how good our football is it’s rotten to the core,but I do watch it in the faint hope they fuck up trying to fuck us up and we end up winning it ..

When does Armaan come wanking?

He’s at Hillsborough as we speak.

Clear offside on the PSG goal, but given the luck Liverpool had with the decision against Tottenham, I guess it was karma.

See below you deluded twat.
If decisions were to go against in some way of Karma, you’d be on the wrong end of one every 5 minutes.

Plus Neymar was onside in this very same game when put through on goal before Liverpool got their opening goal in an otherwise even game up until that point. That goal also included an offside side player involved in the buildup I might add. So we just need another offside goal for PSG to even it up.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.