Champions League Games 18/19 Sept

BT sport need to wake up to the fact that neutrals despise the bin dippers.

The media just don't get it. They were hated when they were winning all the trophies years ago. I lived in a couple of places and scousers were hated in general, not just the football fans.

Sky on the act as well on that debate show will liverpool win premier and champions league,to be fair it’s only going to get worse,I can see similarities to the way we started last season,just need these cnuts brought down with a huge bump and then another and another and repeat ...

Very soon, it will dawn on Mbappe that there is no chance he'll achieve everything his talent deserves playing in that shit league

We need to position ourselves at the front of the queue to get him

I can see similarities to the way we started last season

Nah... this time last year we were putting 6 past Watford and 5 past Palace. Liverpool have won just about every game by 1 goal and have had a helping hand in every match by their opponents being shit and making laughable mistakes

What happened to the glorious atmosphere on European nights? All I could hear was PSG fans. As for PSG, they have regressed despite having a wealth of talent. Don't expect Tuchel to see out the season based on that showing.

Can't believe that bottle job by Spurs. Based on the highlights and they were light years ahead of Inter and somehow managed to concede two in the last few minutes. I guess that's called not taking your chances.

Can't believe that bottle job by Spurs. Based on the highlights and they were light years ahead of Inter and somehow managed to concede two in the last few minutes. I guess that's called not taking your chances.

No. Inter were by no means great, but were the better team. Tottenham looked slow, and Kane looks like he needs a vacation.

1-1 would have been fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.