Neymar

Is that typical of Mbappe? Only asking because I didn't notice it the times I saw him playing at Monaco and for France.
Yes it is. He played in a shite league where the opposition for the title was a number of 1. As for France tell me when and where he has set the world alight that hasn't involved him beating a defender in a foot race. One trick pony without that pace and Liverpool proved it last night. Robertson did not break sweat against him.

I thought the season Barça beat Juve in the CL Neymar had a better season than Messi and CRonaldo.

I think since that season he’s become the most selfish player on the planet, one of the biggest cheats on the planet and watching him play football is like rubbing your scrotum on a cheese grater.

Awful awful player these days!

Exactly this. Sponsors have control of him.

Yes it is. He played in a shite league where the opposition for the title was a number of 1. As for France tell me when and where he has set the world alight that hasn't involved him beating a defender in a foot race. One trick pony without that pace and Liverpool proved it last night. Robertson did not break sweat against him.

I was referring to attitude mate not ability. I've never noticed that lethargy in him before, that's what I was wondering is it typical or not.

Totally lazy arse, half hearted approach to that game last night and even mbappe on all accounts didnt track back - on that attitude neither of them would get in Pep's team.

The worst mistake mbappe could have done was stay in the french league - it is on a par with the SPL which means PSG get found out against a team that wants to play

Very very poor showing from those 2 and the show pony nutmeg that didn't work cost them
I'm glad you've said that because it's unfashionable in this forum to call it like it is. Both were shit not one the both of them.

Never for MCFC. He needs wide open spaces to do the 'stuff' he does. Being tackled is not part of the game as he understands it, and I think he is clearly one who would not be capable of seeing out a season in the PL. He's another Rodney. Give him one ball, and another ball for the rest of the team.

The whole team were utter shite, maybe bar Thiago who was ok considering the shit around him, they didn’t put a shift in at all, the space the dippers had was unbelievable, none of the front 3 were up to scratch, ironically the dippers were pretty lame too in the second half but deserved to win against the dross put in front of them.... City or Barcelona would have put 10+ past em last night ....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.