Tony Blair considered for new PL Chair

Interesting point about him being a yank puppet. Cronke, Glaziers and Fenway group might use their influence to get their way if he's appointed. His experience as a self appointed middle East peace envoy will be invaluable to us and the game in general...

He doesn't give a fuck about football. Only money and woulf happily lead a no relegation NFL style makeover of the PL.

This guy BLIAR even told lies about supposedly being a fan of Newcastle and attending games that it was later proved to be total bollocks. I find it hard to stomach that there are men sent to jail in this nation for freedom of speech breaches, yet this compulsive lying bastard sent colleagues of mine to their grave. If I ever happen upon him I'd do time for that twat.

This guy BLIAR even told lies about supposedly being a fan of Newcastle and attending games that it was later proved to be total bollocks. I find it hard to stomach that there are men sent to jail in this nation for freedom of speech breaches, yet this compulsive lying bastard sent colleagues of mine to their grave. If I ever happen upon him I'd do time for that twat.
What? Are you suggesting he was not telling the truth when he said as a child he first watched Newcastle in the 60's sat in the Gallowgate End?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.