Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
At half time last night when the pundits were discussing the game there seemed to be a full top tier of the stand behind them empty. Does anyone know if this was all corporate gone for a bowl of scouse as surely they would sell all their tickets for a “wonderful European night under the lights at Anfield”

Last edited:
Salah is getting slagged on TalkSport and Jim White (fake friend of the stars) is talking up theories that he is not happy.

Probably bs but it would be good if not all is rosey in the dippers squad.

Paris fans were amazing. Wish we had something like that going on.

Liverpool had zero midfield which only compounds how bad Paris were.
They were pretty impressive. Just a thought tho..they had all payed top dollar i imagine for seats at anfield,not one of them sat down ,and i presume not one of them was injured...makes a mockery of all this standing is dangerous debate.bring back proper terraces, reduce the price accordingly and skip the 'safe standing' interlude.imo....they appeared to be making a hell of a noise and really enjoying themselves,helping create just the sort of atmosphere missing from so many grounds in the premier league nowadays.

Ok, a few people may disagree with what I 'm thinking. Other than the scouse twats losing every game up until now( which would have been the best scenario), I hope all this adulation actually increases. Ramp the expectancy up after a great start I say and the pressure will build. I actually prefer for City not to be talked about by the pundits because it means nothing. Keep the tramps in the limelight and we just need to be in lurking menacingly in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.