Tony Blair considered for new PL Chair

This guy BLIAR even told lies about supposedly being a fan of Newcastle and attending games that it was later proved to be total bollocks. I find it hard to stomach that there are men sent to jail in this nation for freedom of speech breaches, yet this compulsive lying bastard sent colleagues of mine to their grave. If I ever happen upon him I'd do time for that twat.

He also lied about his religion. He feared that voters would not vote for a Catholic !! so he remained C of E until he was dethroned and then he changed. I would not trust that man with anything.
Evil conceited lying bastard.

He also lied about his religion. He feared that voters would not vote for a Catholic !! so he remained C of E until he was dethroned and then he changed. I would not trust that man with anything.
Evil conceited lying bastard.
Peter Sutcliffe informed the court god told him to kill prostitutes and he got banged up for life.....
Phoney BLiar told parliament that god told him to kill Iraqis and he received their blessing.....

Reactions: mat
His Mate Alistair Campbell has denied it.

To be fair I think Campbell would do a good job. He's a Burnley fan, as in a supporter who follows them home and away. Campbell is also what I call an honest ****. He'll stab you in the front and get an audience to show him doing it rather than manipulate in the shadows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.