Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressed by Liverpool last night. Salah is off form but others more than compensated. They defeated the star-studded PSG much more easily than the scoreline suggests.
Some posters have said they don't have players to rotate. I disagree. They have a good squad now.
After their games against W. Ham, Palace, Brighton and Leicester, many on here said they were going to be found out by Spurs... they weren't.
And then it was PSG who were going to blow them away..but that didn't happen either.
Conclusion: everyone they've played until now has been shite....
So now Cavani, Mpappe, Neymar, Di María etc are all shite?

Very impressed by Liverpool last night. Salah is off form but others more than compensated. They defeated the star-studded PSG much more easily than the scoreline suggests.
Some posters have said they don't have players to rotate. I disagree. They have a good squad now.
After their games against W. Ham, Palace, Brighton and Leicester, many on here said they were going to be found out by Spurs... they weren't.
And then it was PSG who were going to blow them away..but that didn't happen either.
Mate through gritted teeth I have to half agree with you. But come on, please, PSG were shit.

Further their squad is not deep. With the exception of firminio, that was the first 11. It's not sustainable throughout the season unless they get knocked out of certain cups.

I think that it is dangerous to underestimate the dippers. They have a better squad now than they did in 2013-2014 and I can remember everybody and his dog saying that they could not compete but they managed to run us very close and ultimately the season turned on one slip (thanks Stevie G laaaa!!!).

We closed out that season very professionally but we won the league due to the dippers bottling it in the final furlong and I think that maybe they have stronger characters in their team now than they did then.

Our team has improved and we have Pep but we cannot be complacent. The dippers need to be considered as strong opponents regardless of how we feel about the antics of Klopp, the media and their fans.

I think that it is dangerous to underestimate the dippers. They have a better squad now than they did in 2013-2014 and I can remember everybody and his dog saying that they could not compete but they managed to run us very close and ultimately the season turned on one slip (thanks Stevie G laaaa!!!).

We closed out that season very professionally but we won the league due to the dippers bottling it in the final furlong and I think that maybe they have stronger characters in their team now than they did then.

Our team has improved and we have Pep but we cannot be complacent. The dippers need to be considered as strong opponents regardless of how we feel about the antics of Klopp, the media and their fans.
We won the league because we were the best team that season not because they bottled it. Losing to Chelsea isn't bottling it.

Unfortunately I tend to agree with you.

The only issue I have is that everybody still calls it a slip. He only slipped after he completely mis controlled the ball, it should be called a fuck up.

If the hounds are turning on salah that can only mean he’s on the way out, sterling all over again.

That aside I think salah started to believe his own hype, starting with when he kicked out at the end of last year. Here’s hoping he’s a ticking time bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.