Neymar

A lot of the negativity aimed at PSG, all warranted I may add, is down to Tuchel, he looks a poor excuse for a manager to me, he didn’t react at all to the obvious set up mess he instigated and he should have had the balls to get Neymar to drop in the space on the right to stop Liverpool charging forward ... I don’t think he has the respect of the show ponies in the dressing room, Neymar included, I think they just go on the pitch against the pub teams in France and play as they want, that however cannot translate to playing at the CL level ...
Pep would have hauled the lazy fucker off after 10 mins if he played for City...

Like I said somewhere in the beginning of this thread ... I don't see what ask the fuss is about. He's not even that good nevermind the histrionics.

Kdb>Neymar
I’ve also said this many time. He’s a myth, doesn’t do enough, all about himself, loses possession too cheaply, too often, trying to showboat.
He’d drive us mad in our team
He’s also the 2nd biggest bell end in world football.

He's quite similar to Robinho in that he doesn't understand the players he plays with are his team mates and not his supporting cast.

Good analogy that. Though I don’t think Robinho was anywhere near as bad as Neymar.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
Neymar is a cracking player. Needs a great team around him to see the best of him. The "MSN" at Barca was incredible but it was backed up by a great midfield and defence.

He seems to be the personification of the modern trend towards individualism in football. He's obsessed with personal glory, personal awards, being the best player in the world, but he makes everyone around him worse because of it.

PSG won't win the CL with him there, and he won't win the Ballon d'Or in Paris.

A lot, not all obviously, of younger Brazilians play that way. They often have very good skills but the teamwork element is lacking. I suppose it could be due to youth coaching, or lack thereof, in Brazil. It appears to be quite different from somewhere like Germany where kids are taught to attack as a team and defend as a team. That mentality carries on up through the age ranks.

No one, surely, is seriously arguing that Robinho was better than Neymar?

Yes, Neymar seems to have lost the plot over the past 18 months but if he gets his mojo back he is one of the best around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.