Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Do you know something the rest of us don't karen?
Do you believe everything the press who hate his very being are saying about him? it's normal working out of a new contract,for some reason it's an excuse to turn on him,pathetic by blues after last and so far this seasons performances by him

Do you believe everything the press who hate his very being are saying about him? it's normal working out of a new contract,for some reason it's an excuse to turn on him,pathetic by blues after last and so far this seasons performances by him
No Karen I hate the press.

I know that in the recent past City have used the media to give 'briefings' especially in relation to transfers. I also know Sterling's agent (and Liverpool FC) played out a very public transfer when he joined City.

I don't trust the press but it's not unreasonable to think there could be something in this - that there's still some way apart between us and Sterling. In the past when we have offered what we think is fair (like with Sanchez) we haven't budged.

Plus I ain't turned on anyone just have an honest opinion that this 'could happen' as it did at Liverpool (maybe 'writing on the wall' was a bit strong) and that I think Sterling could be like Pedro, who was class under Guardiola but average elsewhere.

Not really worth laughing at everyone who entertains the idea that this isn't going well. We all know fuck all and are merely speculating, isn't that the joy of football.

Could see Spurs being interested but Levy probably wouldn't offer any more than 30m with 12 months left on his contract.

If he becomes available due to not signing a contract, the vast majority of the clubs in the world would be interested in him because he would be a bargain given his age.

I’m not sure how good he would be at clubs who don’t play the way we do though.

Let’s hope we sort it.

No Karen I hate the press.

I know that in the recent past City have used the media to give 'briefings' especially in relation to transfers. I also know Sterling's agent (and Liverpool FC) played out a very public transfer when he joined City.

I don't trust the press but it's not unreasonable to think there could be something in this - that there's still some way apart between us and Sterling. In the past when we have offered what we think is fair (like with Sanchez) we haven't budged.

Plus I ain't turned on anyone just have an honest opinion that this 'could happen' as it did at Liverpool (maybe 'writing on the wall' was a bit strong) and that I think Sterling could be like Pedro, who was class under Guardiola but average elsewhere.

Not really worth laughing at everyone who entertains the idea that this isn't going well. We all know fuck all and are merely speculating, isn't that the joy of football.
He has 2 years left on his contract,it'll get done
He is not average here so what he might be like elsewhere is not relevant
He had to force his way out of the dippers,brenda hung him out to dry
You have piled in on him without knowing what is going on,makes me angry the treatment he gets,leave that crap to the media
IMO

Germany?
No club in Germany would offer more than 25m €.
And Robben is on about 140k € per week. Would Raz take a pay cut from now?

I think Spanish football wouldn't like his technical limits.
PL is the best place for Raz.

City had to pay homegrown surcharge.
A transfer profit would only work within PL. IMO.
Wrong. He would piss any league.
Further technically he is very good.
You simply dont and get into a Pep side if you are not.

He has 2 years left on his contract,it'll get done
He is not average here so what he might be like elsewhere is not relevant
He had to force his way out of the dippers,brenda hung him out to dry
You have piled in on him without knowing what is going on,makes me angry the treatment he gets,leave that crap to the media
IMO
He was very average under Pellegrini I thought which gives credance to my thought that he won't thrive under a different manager to Pep.

I haven't piled in on him.

He was very average under Pellegrini I thought which gives credance to my thought that he won't thrive under a different manager to Pep.

Mp made him stop running with the ball and stop and pass it to aleks,he took everything he was good at when with the dippers and coached it out of him,pep has restored him to his dipper form and increased it 2 fold and yes you did pile in

Doesnt make sense?
How do you explain that he was brilliant under Brendan Rogers, which led to every fucker and his son wanting to sign him?
Thats two managers hes excelled under one promising the other a genius.
The argument that he can only kick a football under Pep, does not stack up.

Mp made him stop running with the ball and stop and pass it to aleks,he took everything he was good at when with the dippers and coached it out of him,pep has restored him to his dipper form and increased it 2 fold and yes you did pile in
So you are saying he wasn't as good under a different manager to Pep? Thanks for agreeing with me then?

How did I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.