Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of them certainly were last night and the rest of the team is mid level Premier League fodder.

Neymar I wouldn’t swap with any of our front five.

And Spurs were peak Spurs.

I’m not remotely worried about Liverpool over the course of a whole season.
I dont even like him but the only one out of that lot that tried to put a shift in was cavani.
One more thing the amount of times Mbappe pretended to challenge/jump for the ball in the air when it was clear that he had no intention of winning it was shocking.
He must have done it half a dozen times.
It was a bit like when the keeper punts a long one and the forward jumps n front of the defender trying to put him off.
There is clearly a brilliant player in there no one can dispute that.

That move to PSG, will mean he never has to work again, but in terms of his own footballing progression/development it doesn't look good.
At his age he may have benefitted more from competition to get into a starting 11 or a squad and or from playing in a competitive league. .

I dont even like him but the only one out of that lot that tried to put a shift in was cavani.
One more thing the amount of times Mbappe pretended to challenge/jump for the ball in the air when it was clear that he had no intention of winning it was shocking.
He must have done it half a dozen times.
It was a bit like when the keeper punts a long one and the forward jumps n front of the defender trying to put him off.
There is clearly a brilliant player in there no one can dispute that.

That move to PSG, will mean he never has to work again, but in terms of his own footballing progression/development it doesn't look good.
At his age he may have benefitted more from competition to get into a starting 11 or a squad and or from playing in a competitive league. .
Couldn’t agree more fella.

Someone posted in the thread last night saying “imagine Mbappe if Pep had coached him for 2 years”. He’d be a much better player. He’s going to throw away his career if he stays there. But fuck him.

Also agree Cavani was the only player remotely trying out of the three.

Someone posted in the thread last night saying “imagine Mbappe if Pep had coached him for 2 years”. He’d be a much better player. He’s going to throw away his career if he stays there. But fuck him.

Give it to the end of this season.
Despite his apparent connection with the club, Id be surprised if the lad and his agent were not looking at this and thinking WTF.
I hope not though as for similar reasons to Neymar Ive never thought he was one for us.
I just dont see the work rate, discipline or team ethic to play in are team.

Spot on. The Liverpool fans were silent for long spells. The only atmosphere was created by the Parisians.
Thought the dipper penalty was a dive with minimal contact. Mane was at it too. We will need to watch for blatant cheating in a couple of weeks time. I really detest them but they do look a better team than last year because of VVD. Hard to judge how good from last night as PSG were really really poor. Neymar thinks he is Messi but plays like a big girls blouse.

Teams frequently seem to play poorly against Liverpool. One could almost think that it is part of their strategy.

Well done dippers.
Leagues wrapped up after 5 games and champions league after 1.
Are well .
Always next year

Shame because cavani is wasted in that league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.