Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

@Scottyboi , what’s the best way platform to buy and sell on...

Looking to invest and looking at Ripple or Tron !

Appreciate any info

Binance is the my favourite exchange, but you will have to go on coinbase to buy bitcoin or ethereum to then send to binance. Triple check everything though crypto can go missing if you don't do it right.

What you buy is upto you, I'm not risk averse so it doesn't bother me waking up seeing red or big losses as I am in long term. But I do like Vechain and Tron both are popular.

The market was doing well for the past 2 weeks however a shitload of bitcoin got sold by an old exchange Mt Gox that drove the price back down.

It's tanked this month and this week in particular.

I have Ethereum too and that's down almost 25% this month.

Just got my head around paypal I can't possibly take another leap into the future without losing my life savings to a computer generated bank robber.

Been following / investing too heavily in Dignity ($DIG) Since Ronnie Moas recommendation. Currently down 50% :(
However - big news from Bermuda expected in next two - four weeks, allowing them (Arbitrade) among 19 other companies including Binance to set up shop there. Gold backed coin, in theory, each worth $1 redeemable in gold, currently trading at 0.05$ per coin. They purchased Nelson Mandela gold hands and been hobnobbing with senators in USA recently. Ceo is ex Pepsi amongst other heavy hitters from fortune 500 companies.

They are planning on launching an exchange & have around 65,000 mining rigs across Canada and USA shortly up and running, $10 billion in backed, owned audited gold on hand to back their 4 tokens DIG, ORE, NAM and HNR.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.