Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pools mid is strong, keita fabinho milner henderson, all they lack is a creative mid like coutinho. but they have enough to bypass citys mid when we meet for the pl game.

Klipperty,we all knew Mr salad would not replicate what he did last year ,yes course you did you big teeth fucker, then in the same breath he's only one goal behind at this stage of the season than he was last.You maybe right old klippo but he looks half the player

As much as I can’t stand Liverpool, Klopp has built a great side, attacking and great to watch, deserves a lot of credit.
They’ll fall short because of there squad depth options, very little options to replace defence and the front 3 whereas you guys have 2 or 3 players for each posistion.

As much as I can’t stand Liverpool, Klopp has built a great side, attacking and great to watch, deserves a lot of credit.
They’ll fall short because of there squad depth options, very little options to replace defence and the front 3 whereas you guys have 2 or 3 players for each posistion.

The key will be how well Fabinho and Shaqiri does. If they can't prove to be a decent cover, Liverpool will have no chance.

Even with the two of them performing, I'm still not convinced. What happens if Mané is injured? What happens if Firmino gets injured? What happens if Robertson or AA gets injured?

The key will be how well Fabinho and Shaqiri does. If they can't prove to be a decent cover, Liverpool will have no chance.

Even with the two of them performing, I'm still not convinced. What happens if Mané is injured? What happens if Firmino gets injured? What happens if Robertson or AA gets injured?

Odd that Fabinho has been given so little game time so far. He did look well off the pace when we played them in pre-season, but you’d think such an expensive signing would have been a bit more involved by now.

Odd that Fabinho has been given so little game time so far. He did look well off the pace when we played them in pre-season, but you’d think such an expensive signing would have been a bit more involved by now.

It was said during summer, that he was the person that physically had the hardest time with the intense training. So my guess is that they use this time to get his body to adjust to the tempo, and when his recovery and physical state is good, they will start to use him.

Given the time he's had to get in shape, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some game time the coming weeks.

The Anfield match will be pivotal and not just for this season. Whether we like it or not Liverpool are on the rise. We have to rise to this challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.