Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

Mahrez a number 10 not a winger, needs to rotate with Spanish Dave or as Barca used to play (and I don’t like the word) a false number 9 without a recognised striker. Wednesday was a blip, we have our mojo back.

Like everyone I loved it yesterday.
But, has anyone noticed a change in goal celebrations this season? Last year just about all players gathered round the scorer. This season it is more fragmented.
You will have gathered that I am a worrier.

They’re not even using tongues this season. I think they’ve given up on the title already.

Great win and performance yesterday. Potential banana skin avoided with such poor conditions. Expected more from the Cardiff fans, they were pretty quiet and almost accepted defeat at 1-0. Cardiff centre is an actual car park and ball ache to get in and out of but a 5-0 always makes up for the long drive back. Gundogan was probably pick of 3 or 4 but just to say Ederson was so comfortable taking crosses and shots in the rain aswell as one or 2 short back passes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.