Emirates takeover of Etihad?

Are Puma mates with our owners? That German sportswear company founded in the sandy dunes and bazaars of ancient Abu Dhabi. They seem to want to pay us up there with the rags.

Emirates sponsor multiple clubs across Europe, I am sure they wouldnt mind having City to put their branding on the shirt. Emirates has naming rights on the cricket ground so I am sure this could be incorporated into our stadium. Emirates City Of Manchester stadium has a ring to it.

Seems a bit long winded to me.

Something like Emirates Eastlands would be better or the EE stadium for short ;-)

to big to change the name as well as one airline based in dubai and the other Abu Dhabi.... they would keep the names separate but have emirates run it and make money, better customer service !
Pretty much this. It's been talked about for years and I imagine they'll still be talking about it in another 10 years. But either way, the Etihad brand would continue to exist in some capacity; the most logical being that Etihad serves the local routes while Emirates focuses on the long-haul business. The main objectives of a merger would be to integrate their back-end systems and end the madness of them both competing for the same passengers on the same routes.

If we do need a new main sponsor my guess is that it would be new money. A sponsor who don't currently want to be just a partner but would be up for making a major investment in the club.
Just as an example someone like Huawei or Spotify.

If we do need a new main sponsor my guess is that it would be new money. A sponsor who don't currently want to be just a partner but would be up for making a major investment in the club.
Just as an example someone like Huawei or Spotify.
That's a thought, Xiaomi are in talks with the carriers to bring their phones over here mainstream. They're known as the Chinese Apple (but using Android) so the Chinese tie in would fit and be a huge jump start for them.

The Showme Stadium...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Xiaomi_pronunciation.ogg

Won’t be difficult to get a top sponsor, forget Spuds as they win fuck all. Only have to look at the NFL stadiums, practically every one has enormous sponsorship naming rights attached to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.