Kodi/SPMC

I am totally useless but have a fire stick and android box the first thing you need to do is download droidbox now filelinked you tube will show you how, then go online and ask for droidbox codes there are loads of addons there including kodi builds, just do not download big ones, just make sure you download a vpn it is a must

I'll have to read this in the morning after 8 hrs sleep and a brew ; )
Cheers mate.

Sorry mate but every single one of them is rubbish and overpriced. You'll be a fool if you subscribe to any of them.
There's at least 2 or 3 providers that I've used that are barely known but are excellent quality and value.

My bro in law uses Vader and it is excellent. I use a service from somebody on here and it is a similar price and also good. I have used cheaper and got unreliable services. I don't think around £1.50 a week is too much for a good stable, high quality service.

I'm sure the poster who was asking would like to know who these providers are who are so good and cheap. So would I. Spill the beans.

Hey all.. used to use batallion iptv on smartiptv samsung tv but now the epl block has affected them :@

Whats everyone using these days for iptv? (3pm kick offs without epl block, international quality channels and good vod)

thanks

Last edited:
Hey all.. used to use batallion iptv on smartiptv samsung tv but now the epl block has affected them :@

Whats everyone using these days for iptv? (3pm kick offs without epl block, international quality channels and good vod)

thanks
Have you considered investing in a VPN mate?

Hey mate, i dont know if a vpn will work (will have to be a hardware vpn as software vpn not available on samsung store) as i think its blocked at the actual provider level? I dunno.. Would it work?
It shouldn't be blocked with a VPN mate. I'd get a free trial from one and see how you go on, try it on a PC if you have one in the house :)

I think you need the vpn on router for smart tv, I maybe wrong but I'm sure I've seen that on another chat recently
VPN router is the way with smart tv I bought one to use with the LG TV I have IPTV on, but fortunately never had to use it, any decent IPTV provider should be able to get round the blocks put in place, I have found a lot of the bigger providers insist on you having a VPN try to find a smaller one that doesn’t advertise their wares all over the show is my advice with IPTV
And please don’t ask who I get mine from as he isn’t accepting any new business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.