United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that can't work. Mkhitaryan cost the rags £30 million and had only been at the swamp two years. That must mean that the cost of the transfer payment the rags made to Dortmund hadn't been amortised when he went to Arsenal and therefore still remained a cost on United's books. I once tried explaining this concept to a rag of little brain who just kept repeating that Sanchez was signed for free because he was swapped for Mkhitaryan.

On the books, it would have been reported accurately, I'm sure of that. I have no idea what value Sanchez has on the books, but it would all be above board. They may have booked Sanchez at the same value as Mkhitaryan to make it easy.

What you mention with your ROLB is what I was meaning - the likes of Sky, the Sun and any nurk who feels obliged to make Utd look better than they are - I've seen it several times this year that Sanchez cost nothing to the squad value. It's a blatant misrepresentation, but will go unnoticed much of the time.

No idea, sorry, but I assume it was a quid pro quo - "Arsenal will pay you 10M signing on fee, and you agree to waive anything owed by us in return". Both clubs would probably have made sure any wage difference was covered, and the player was happy.

Yeah maybe, Raiola was involved though so I have my suspicions.

Yeah maybe, Raiola was involved though so I have my suspicions.

Ha, yes.
it doesn't matter much in terms of what was done - a deal was arranged where the deal was declared as a swap with (ass far as I can tell) no fee. Internal arrangements to engineer the move are up to the clubs. I'm not sure where you could find out about them.

Surely that can't work. Mkhitaryan cost the rags £30 million and had only been at the swamp two years. That must mean that the cost of the transfer payment the rags made to Dortmund hadn't been amortised when he went to Arsenal and therefore still remained a cost on United's books. I once tried explaining this concept to a rag of little brain who just kept repeating that Sanchez was signed for free because he was swapped for Mkhitaryan.
He would have had a value of £21M on the balance sheet and that will have been charged when they fucked him off. £30M fee less 18months of amortisation. Too complicated for a rag to understand.

£9m increase in revenue, cf our £27m increase (for 13 months).

Well, it pays for 18 weeks of Sanchez wage, so not all bad news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.