Oxford - Post Match Thread

Oxford Utd fan in peace.
Would like to thank Manchester City for fielding a strong team last night with names people have heard of. One absolute peach of a pass in the 2nd half from LB ( I think to player on RW that was worth the price of admission alone.
I hope you all had a safe journey home, I am also sending this in your forum as a supposed OUFC fam claims one of your mini buses went home minus the windows.... if this is true I can only apologise on behalf of the fans in the stadium as if this happened this would have been so called hard kids who have never probably been inside our 3 sided breeze block.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season.
Ah them Blackbird Leys scamps, nothing better to do than hang around next to a sewage plant is hard I suppose.

Ah them Blackbird Leys scamps, nothing better to do than hang around next to a sewage plant is hard I suppose.
The sewage plant came in when the joy riding stopped. As I said it was mentioned by an OUFC fan apparently in the North stand near the city supporters a few gobby kids giving it large boasted about it. If true does that make them hard? Total bell ends. Once again if true I can only apologise.

Calling @Gary James, or anyone else for that matter; who is our youngest scorer for the first team in a competitive fixture?

I did an article in the City match prog a couple of years ago which I can't now find. However, the youngest in the league is believed to be Ian Thompstone (I say believed to be because we don't know the definite age of some of our early scorers though I doubt any are younger). He only played one game for City, away at Middlesborough in 1988 and was 17 years and 83 days. In all competitions it is believed to be (again we don't know the exact age of some of our early scorers) Marcos Lopes (17 years and 8 days) v Watford in 2013 (FAC).

I did an article in the City match prog a couple of years ago which I can't now find. However, the youngest in the league is believed to be Ian Thompstone (I say believed to be because we don't know the definite age of some of our early scorers though I doubt any are younger). He only played one game for City, away at Middlesborough in 1988 and was 17 years and 83 days. In all competitions it is believed to be (again we don't know the exact age of some of our early scorers) Marcos Lopes (17 years and 8 days) v Watford in 2013 (FAC).
How old was Glyn Pardoe when he scored first? He was originally playing at number nine from the age of 15.

Oxford Utd fan in peace.
Would like to thank Manchester City for fielding a strong team last night with names people have heard of. One absolute peach of a pass in the 2nd half from LB ( I think to player on RW that was worth the price of admission alone.
I hope you all had a safe journey home, I am also sending this in your forum as a supposed OUFC fam claims one of your mini buses went home minus the windows.... if this is true I can only apologise on behalf of the fans in the stadium as if this happened this would have been so called hard kids who have never probably been inside our 3 sided breeze block.
Anyway good luck for the rest of the season.

Thank you.

Had a lovely journey home: taxi service from the wife and was home before the MUFC v DCFC penalty shoot out commenced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.