Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know from bitter personal experience how things can change. We don’t have a team full of great players and I would invite you to find me or any other fan claim that. We have one great player. A few right good players and most of them are better than what our opponents have.

We have had a terrible window which cost us CL place. The money lost by a ckusterfuck will hamper our ability to improve the squad. All of this is self inflicted and was on the cards by our shitebag board

We still have enough, we will bring in players in January. Rangers are getting ahead of themselves. They always do.
We aren’t even in October, we showed them who the boss is, but we play shit a couple of games and The Scouser is the Messiah.

He’s not, he’s a very naughty boy pretending to be and will end up crucified just like the other one. Who wasn’t the messiah either.

I think it is clearly a case of how good the manager really is. When you have good players the manager seems to bask in some kind of personal glory. When you haven't got the quality then you wait to see if the manager can still produce the same results. It's one of those occasions where someone is promoted to a point that is a little beyond their competence!

I think it is clearly a case of how good the manager really is. When you have good players the manager seems to bask in some kind of personal glory. When you haven't got the quality then you wait to see if the manager can still produce the same results. It's one of those occasions where someone is promoted to a point that is a little beyond their competence!

No doubt this is his biggest test. It’s a loss if firm from a few key players. We just need to get wins whichever way until the firm returns, then we will skelp them all.

Hopefully a few players in Jan to help us and settle them in for next years CL qualification and no repeat the arsing up we managed this year.

The mighty world beaters, that are Stevie Scousers Sevco, took a trip along the M8 yesterday to take on the newly promoted Livingston. All the sevconians in our press, for they are legion, have been communally wanking themselves over the resurgence of the Tribute Act, formally known as Rangers followed them. In the game the lost 1.0 and were utter pish.

During the game, one of their fans, upset that no penalties had been awarded yet, threw a coin and burst open the head of one of the linesman. We go back to the Studio were two Sevconians sat alongside an ex Celtic player. The talk went from Sevco being crap, a wee mention of how terrible it was the the linesman got whacked then turned to the troubles Celtic are having. Really? It was all about our problems, Rogers "feud" with the board, our poor form blah blah. They just had to divert it away from what their beloved had failed to do, get an away win at all this year in the league.

Well, here we are, with our worst most terrible, it really is awful start of the season and yet we are 2 points above them, the mighty, the fantastic, the unbeatable Sevco. You couldn't make it fucking up, but they do. The feeling of despair is palpable. They improve a bit, they come to play us and everyone of their fns including those in the press couldn't wait. What happened, we pissed all over them. It should have been five nil. Fast forward a few games when we were shit and suddenly we have collapsed, e have in fighting, our manager wants away, there is a feud with the board etc etc etc. They try everything to undermine us, whilst doing their damnest to talk up their beloved new club.

Bobby Madden, the ref for our game against Aberdeen, a season tick holder for the Tribute Act, I shit you not, fails to give a foul or book an Aberdeen player for a Kung Fu style kick in order to help out his beloved. In midweek, another Sevconian ref,sends one of our players off for swearing at him, hoping that we would draw his team in the semi final and be without our best defender.

We won and played a lot better, but still not firing, it will come. Our worst start to the season for ages and we are still two points ahead of a team that have alerted Barcelona that they will soon need to move over. Go figure.

You think you get a hard time from the press and media and refs? Take a wee stint up here and you will see what that really looks like.

When the coin incident was talked about they showed game from over ten years ago where a coin was thrown from our end to hit a biased cheating bastard Dallas. Out of order, but they couldn't just focus other beloved world beaters, they had to show that.

This year we are prepared for "honest mistakes" to help them. Two of their players have been let of for kicking players this season so far, we get one sent off for swearing.

I am glad they are so hopeful, the pain and depth of their implosion will be all the sweeter to witness when it happens, and it will.

So I had a lovely Sunday, we had beaten Aberdeen, started to look more like ourselves and Livi put them to the sword.

Gnashing of rotten teeth abounds In sevconia and we are improving. Normal service is about to be resumed and they fucking know it.

The mighty world beaters, that are Stevie Scousers Sevco, took a trip along the M8 yesterday to take on the newly promoted Livingston. All the sevconians in our press, for they are legion, have been communally wanking themselves over the resurgence of the Tribute Act, formally known as Rangers followed them. In the game the lost 1.0 and were utter pish.

During the game, one of their fans, upset that no penalties had been awarded yet, threw a coin and burst open the head of one of the linesman. We go back to the Studio were two Sevconians sat alongside an ex Celtic player. The talk went from Sevco being crap, a wee mention of how terrible it was the the linesman got whacked then turned to the troubles Celtic are having. Really? It was all about our problems, Rogers "feud" with the board, our poor form blah blah. They just had to divert it away from what their beloved had failed to do, get an away win at all this year in the league.

Well, here we are, with our worst most terrible, it really is awful start of the season and yet we are 2 points above them, the mighty, the fantastic, the unbeatable Sevco. You couldn't make it fucking up, but they do. The feeling of despair is palpable. They improve a bit, they come to play us and everyone of their fns including those in the press couldn't wait. What happened, we pissed all over them. It should have been five nil. Fast forward a few games when we were shit and suddenly we have collapsed, e have in fighting, our manager wants away, there is a feud with the board etc etc etc. They try everything to undermine us, whilst doing their damnest to talk up their beloved new club.

Bobby Madden, the ref for our game against Aberdeen, a season tick holder for the Tribute Act, I shit you not, fails to give a foul or book an Aberdeen player for a Kung Fu style kick in order to help out his beloved. In midweek, another Sevconian ref,sends one of our players off for swearing at him, hoping that we would draw his team in the semi final and be without our best defender.

We won and played a lot better, but still not firing, it will come. Our worst start to the season for ages and we are still two points ahead of a team that have alerted Barcelona that they will soon need to move over. Go figure.

You think you get a hard time from the press and media and refs? Take a wee stint up here and you will see what that really looks like.

When the coin incident was talked about they showed game from over ten years ago where a coin was thrown from our end to hit a biased cheating bastard Dallas. Out of order, but they couldn't just focus other beloved world beaters, they had to show that.

This year we are prepared for "honest mistakes" to help them. Two of their players have been let of for kicking players this season so far, we get one sent off for swearing.

I am glad they are so hopeful, the pain and depth of their implosion will be all the sweeter to witness when it happens, and it will.

So I had a lovely Sunday, we had beaten Aberdeen, started to look more like ourselves and Livi put them to the sword.

Gnashing of rotten teeth abounds In sevconia and we are improving. Normal service is about to be resumed and they fucking know it.
I must be honest, the refrain:
"I never felt more like singing the Greens - Celtic win, Rangers lose"
doesn't quite have the same ring to it as our version.

;-)

Excuse my ignorance, but what does Sevco mean/is short for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.