How long have you been a season ticket holder

Continuous since 1999 so a mere 19 years, bought the half season one for me and my lad.

First ST in 1970, had one until 1981, then lived away in northern Scotland, and then Germany for 5 years, I got another in 1988 despite moving back to Scotland, and had the 4-5 hour drive each way for most home games, I missed a few years in the mid 90's after moving down to Oxfordshire. In all the times I haven't had a ST, I've still managed games regularly, even from Germany in the mid 80's.

Since 77 with a few years break (around 99- 2004 due to work when I could only get to around 10 games a season. Was a good period that sitting in different parts of the ground! The Gene Kelly stand being a regular place during that period. Been regular again since 2004

First season ticket in 75/76 Kippax junior then apart from 83/84 on till 92/93, then family came first which meant going every so often till about 2008, then started back on a regular basis, joined the waiting list and got a s/t again in 2015/16 (glory hunter 2nd time around but saw some dross in the early years)

Continuous since 72/73 season when they seated the North Stand, I ended up having a S/T on each side of Maine Rd at various times but have been in 303 since we moved.

I'm on 30 years having taken over my grandads. My dad has passed 60 years as a season ticket holder now - no breaks in that period.

I got mine once I managed to off load the chelsea ticket. Will probably change to the mighty liverpool now they're going to win the league...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.