How long have you been a season ticket holder

I'm on 30 years having taken over my grandads. My dad has passed 60 years as a season ticket holder now - no breaks in that period.
How do you go on with an OAP one getting in I'd assume the lights would give you away & the club haven't thought about giving you a mascot gig due to your age?

How do you go on with an OAP one getting in I'd assume the lights would give you away & the club haven't thought about giving you a mascot gig due to your age?
I took it over 30 years ago :-) they didn't have the flashing lights then. We switched it to my name without any issue but there were no waiting lists back then.

Got my first season ticket Xmas 75 one of those half season one's had one ever since even kept it while I was in the forces and missed quite a few games all ways believing that one day we would be good and you wouldn't be able to get one for love or money and yes I was fucking right

Continuous since 72/73 season when they seated the North Stand, I ended up having a S/T on each side of Maine Rd at various times but have been in 303 since we moved.
Similar story but only three sides of Maine Rd: moved to Platt Lane when rebuilt, then Kippax when rebuilt. Better position with each move and now in 305.

Since 1996 uninterrupted. I'd probably say there have been more good years than bad, but the definition of what constitutes good and bad has changed quite dramatically in that time.

16th season under my own name, shared one with my Cousin (well, we had two between four of us and any two of the four of us would go to each game) for about seven years before that which would make it 23 years.

Me and me Dad used to go and pay on the gate about ten times a season before that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.