Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

When was the last time? Bernado? :)

This is the dude. Pay it. You know me, don’t get loud unless I’m confident. Decent track record too (pro Walker, pro Nico, pro jesus / right to a degree early on but he’s trailed off lately, called out Kun and he adapted w what i called for, anti Gundo pre signing + wanted Kante, said we’d walk the league last szn, anti Sanchez, wanted mbappe big time, was on the fence with stones pre signing and he’s still third choice (rate him now).

Sorry FI, you’re wrong here! Ndombele is the real deal.

Last edited:
Really don't think 70 million is that far fetched anymore. Clubs have been asking for 50 million for a while when it comes to top talent and they will know we are in dire need of a DM, especially if we come knocking on doors in January. Would be very impressed if we didn't end up paying 70+ for one of these fantastic young talents at DM, really just a question of which one Pep wants the most. Can't say I'd be anything less than ecstatic with Ndombele, FDJ or Neves for around that fee.

This is the dude. Pay it. You know me, don’t get loud unless I’m confident. Decent track record too (pro Walker, pro Nico, pro jesus / right to a degree early on but he’s trailed off lately, called out Kun and he adapted w what i called for, anti Gundo pre signing + wanted Kante, said we’d walk the league last szn, anti Sanchez, wanted mbappe big time, was on the fence with stones pre signing and he’s still third choice (rate him now).

Sorry FI, you’re wrong here! Ndombele is the real deal.

Move over, Pep.

Our vacancies for me in reverse order, striker, top quality is thin on the ground so a youth signing is likely, left back, there are a few with the right balance of ability may well cost 50 million, then there is central midfield to defensive midfield Rabiot, Kante, Diawarra,Neves,De Jong , Ndidi, Doucoure, Lemina, Gueye, and Ndembele are all names being bandied about, all have different abilities and nearly all will cost a fortune 50 million at least other clubs will come in for these players, but for me we need two one in January and one in the summer Ndombele and De Jong two very different players are a must and price should not stop us getting these two before Barca and Real do

It's been a long time since I singled out an opposition player for having such a stand out performance. It's either not happened or I never notice but this guy was pretty much the difference between the two teams. He was a beast and would do a great job for the blues.

I remember Nicky Summerbee having a stormer against us a couple of years ago, we signed him and never saw him have a good game.
People judging someone on one performance is risky.It may occur due to tactics, or the below average performance of the opposition.
I am sure our scouting process is more diligent

I remember Nicky Summerbee having a stormer against us a couple of years ago, we signed him and never saw him have a good game.
People judging someone on one performance is risky.It may occur due to tactics, or the below average performance of the opposition.
I am sure our scouting process is more diligent

Im sure it is. I remember that game v Swindon too. Was convinced he would end up at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.