Brighton (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Regents Road like on matchdays with the roadworks? I haven’t driven this season yet and I don’t like the sound of it.

Is there any better way to go if travelling from Warrington. I have done M56/parkway before but that was shit too. Are there any roads off the M60 that are better on the Stockport side?

I've given up driving to the match. I live near Warrington and get the train from Newton le Willows. It's far less stressful.

If you're near Warrington, you could consider Warrington Bank Quay or Central.

I travel from Warrington every home game I have now given up and we are now going on the train, the traffic drives me crazy.

I travel from Warrington as well - even before the latest roadworks it was a horror show. Tried the M62, M60 and M56 and they’re all just as bad as each other. Last season we’d leave at 5.30 for night games and regularly struggle to make kick off. Thankfully I have a job where I can be a bit liberal with the time I finish otherwise I’d never make a night match.

It’s a f*cking joke and it must put a lot of people off going, especially midweek.

Went down to get some tickets today and only singles left. But bet there will be thousands empty tommorow? Can’t see Brighton selling out!

Don't know where to ask this so will ask here where is the best place to watch dippers v chavs near Piccadilly station tomorrow evening.
I've watched a few matches at the Piccadilly Tavern on my visits. About a 5 minute walk from the station. Decent food and selection of ales.

The social media stuff is no issue for me as long as he is professional and fulfilling his duties as he is paid to do. We've found out in recent weeks about numerous discrepancies with his punctuality that the manager is not happy with, along with the driving issue. That's not ok.

Mark Ogden is a massive dick for the way he questioned Pep but I'd rather know the truth about something rather than wondering what the issue is.

Agree. Ogden already had the story and was obviously looking for an angle from pep. But take Ogden out of the equation for a minute and I don’t believe pep will be happy with mendy’s behaviour. He has mentioned being late for training before. Can’t imagine it will take many more strikes for mendy to be bombed out.

Seems everyone thinks david silva benches tomorrow, shame if he does, at the game tomorrow wanted to see the maestro

I travel from Warrington as well - even before the latest roadworks it was a horror show. Tried the M62, M60 and M56 and they’re all just as bad as each other. Last season we’d leave at 5.30 for night games and regularly struggle to make kick off. Thankfully I have a job where I can be a bit liberal with the time I finish otherwise I’d never make a night match.

It’s a f*cking joke and it must put a lot of people off going, especially midweek.
Yeh me to where in warington you guys from im from sankey near black horse pub old liverpool rd.

Probably a bit awkward with Hoffenehim and Liverpool coming up, but what matters tomorrow is the 3 points. A strong 11 against Brighton, then worry about the next 2 games after that. However, I expect there will be some consideration towards not playing, in particular Fernandinho, D Silva and Gundogan 90 minutes in both games prior to going to Anfield.

.........................Ederson

Walker..........Stones .......Laporte.........Delph

........................Gundogan

Sterling...........B Silva.....D Silva.........Sane

.......................Aguero

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Delph, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Gundogan, Sterling, Sane, Aguero
Bench: Muric, Otamendi, Danilo, Silva, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus
2-0 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.