United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I really do enjoy seeing Man Yoo lose and for me, it's second only to seeing Spurs lose.

Despite that bias, I will try some objectivity here.

I used to post on RedCafe. When I pointed out that Mourinho in my view was a bad fit for them because he was toxic, his style of play was not what Man Yoo aspired to and that he got success not by building teams but by having them built for him.

Some time later when things started to go tits up and quite a few on RedCafe started to complain, I merely posted ' So what did you expect when you appointed Mourinho?'

A post which their snowflake mods decided to ban me for.

So, what I'm saying is given their tradition for flair and developing young players, Mourinho was always in my view going to be a disaster for them. I think so far, my view is being vindicated.

They are now in a deep period of transition. They need to recognise that to become competitive again requires patience and commitment to a long term plan.

They won't get that under Mourinho.

In the meantime, I'm going to find the soap opera at OT somewhat amusing.

Firstly, I really do enjoy seeing Man Yoo lose and for me, it's second only to seeing Spurs lose.

I used to post on RedCafe. When I pointed out that Mourinho in my view was a bad fit for them because he was toxic, his style of play was not what Man Yoo aspired to and that he got success not by building teams but by having them built for him.

Some time later when things started to go tits up and quite a few on RedCafe started to complain, I merely posted ' So what did you expect when you appointed Mourinho?'

So, what I'm saying is given their tradition for flair and developing young players, Mourinho was always in my view going to be a disaster for them. I think so far, my view is being vindicated.

They are now in a deep period of transition. They need to recognise that to become competitive again requires patience and commitment to a long term plan.

Agree with that. However their biggest strength is also their Achilles heel. As long as revenue keeps coming I don't think the owners will change things

86037aeb0de79b810e7917ed718a8a4f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.