United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The United way" is just part of their overall propaganda to promote themselves as this special brand, when in reality they are no different to any other club.

They happened to have a very successful manager to capitalise on the huge commercial growth of the league at the right moment and have built on it from there. Now they no longer have that huge commercial advantage and a manager holding everything together they are going to shit and will never recover.

They are "brand utd" and most involved at the club are focused on getting more noodle sponsors, not performance and results. They got carried by Ferguson and didnt need to concern themselves with that side of things and now are drifting aimlessly.

The longer it goes on the more their support will rupture and they will start to fall even further behind well managed clubs. Their whole business is structured around having 900 million casuals following them and without success or exciting football they wont be sticking around for the istory.

Noodle companies wont be offering sponsorship money for a mid-table club.

I agree with the Nevster there; they should never have sacked "The Chosen One" (aka wee Davey). He had the right idea aspiring to be like us!

Spouting a load of bollocks agin is Neville, doesn’t he remember the days of Sexton, Docherty, Atkinson etc. They were all sacked because like the last 3 incumbents they weren’t good enough.

Technical Television help required.....

I think my television is broken......

Every time I turn it on and Man United ate playing the sound plays up... well it must surely... I never hear them singing "We do what we want, We do what we want, We're Man United and we do waht we want" I mean that's their anthem isn't it?

You can cobble together 11 Rag players that could quite easily finish in a top 4 team. Unfortunately none of them are defenders and that`s why that team won`t originate from old trafford.
Their policy of going out and buying shiney new attackers instead of solving their defensive issues will make them suffer. There appears to be no plan it`s just like shopping in the supermarket without a shopping list. You end up going home with a load of shit you don`t really want.

I agree with the Nevster there; they should never have sacked "The Chosen One" (aka wee Davey). He had the right idea aspiring to be like us!

I would question his ‘100 years of values’, sounds like history being rewritten to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.