Going to watch Roma

It was brilliant mate. I was in the distinti sud near the corner flag so had a great view of the curve and was also part of the atmosphere. Love the drama and theatrics of Italian football. On the Roma curva there was a blue and white flag with a rat on it which was clearly an insult to Lazio and something I could not imagine a engligh crowd considering such a flag.

Lazio started well but Roma came back into it and they seemed to lose confidence. Kolo scoring the winner was the icing of the cake. Caicedo was Lazios sub and his introduction pretty much confirmed they had no chance of getting back into the match.

On the sunday I went to Fiorentina v Atalanta also. Blistering heat sat on the curva fiesola with no roof. Again great atmosphere and the most ridiculous dive for a penalty you could imagine. Got some great videos of the curva, in full voice,as there is a walkway below.

Only minor gripes are the perspex glass they use to separate stands and the distance from the pitch both stands were from the action.

That's where we were for the Chievo game, only partly looking through the screen, so not too bad. We got our seats mixed up and tried to turf some (thankfully very understanding) young italian lads out of their seats. I'm not sure what's Italian for 'bloody tourists.....'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.