Hoffenheim (A) 1755hrs - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon that Sane , Gundog and Komps. will start. All speak German (Komps. at Hamburg) - and Pep probably can speak German as well - Bayern.
From memory our CL away stand outs were Napoli - 4-2 , Roma - 2-0 , PSG - 2-2 and we were 2-1 up at Real with 12 mins. to go - lost 3-2.
For any team to win the CL you need a good team , luck ,- AND Refs.giving correct decisions.
Last season the 5-1 aggregate to the Dippers was a travesty of justice. - still wranckles with me.

Kompany was in the press conference and later in interviews... His German is better than Özil's...

I reckon that Sane , Gundog and Komps. will start. All speak German (Komps. at Hamburg) - and Pep probably can speak German as well - Bayern.
From memory our CL away stand outs were Napoli - 4-2 , Roma - 2-0 , PSG - 2-2 and we were 2-1 up at Real with 12 mins. to go - lost 3-2.
For any team to win the CL you need a good team , luck ,- AND Refs.giving correct decisions.
Last season the 5-1 aggregate to the Dippers was a travesty of justice. - still wranckles with me.

Which will give them the advantage of?

Communicating with their players?

Just noticed the kick off time. Annoyed I'm gonna miss some of the first half cos I'll be stuck in rush hour traffic. Another thing to boo UEFA for.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
Bench: Muric, Otamendi, Kompany, Foden, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus

2-0 City.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
Bench: Muric, Otamendi, Kompany, Foden, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus

2-0 City.
Kompany is going to start. He was at the press conference.

..................Ederson
Walker Kompany Larpote Zee
...,.. Bernado.... Gundogan..........
Mahrez.............................Sane...
........ Sterling........Jesus...........

That's the team I'd start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.