Hoffenheim (A) 1755hrs - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not care, but I think the Club cares very much. I think everyone at the Club from the Chairman down has made it clear they want to win the Champions League.
Precisely. If anything, I think priority will be given to this game than the Liverpool one. We can overcome one defeat in 38 matches but its harder to overcome 2 in 6

We're still early in the season, i don't think asking the players to play once on a Tuesday and then again on a Sunday in a week that could potentially be huge for our season, is too much. Obviously if we had won against Lyon we wouldn't be in this spot but the players got themselves in it and they need to show the courage and fight to get themselves out.

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Laporte - Zinchenko

Gundogan

B.Silva - D.Silva

Sterling Aguero Sane

I'd rest Fern only because he's the wrong side of 30 and has shown some tiredness in his game and i actually like Gundo in the pivot.

Hoping that we rest Dave and Ferna today and foden gets a chance. Mahrez to start over Sterling on Sunday so I'd go with...

Eddy
Walker Kompany Laporte Zinchenko
Gundo
Bernardo Foden
Sterling Aguero Sane

Dog4j8lX4AIHMHj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.