Aldi

They most certainly do not have the best quality food out there: that really is a myth.

They do have some decent quality food but you really have to pick and choose.

They are good value for certain things.
Well the veg and fruit are more fresh and of a higher quality than Asda, Tesco or Morrison’s. The meat and fish, as well as frozen fish, are also of a better standard. The selection of beers and wine is top drawer and I believe the premium gin is to die for.

It’s staggering sometimes at how little my food shop comes to.

Well the veg and fruit are more fresh and of a higher quality than Asda, Tesco or Morrison’s. The meat and fish, as well as frozen fish, are also of a better standard. The selection of beers and wine is top drawer and I believe the premium gin is to die for.

It’s staggering sometimes at how little my food shop comes to.

Drink enough of that stuff and yer will, P!

They most certainly do not have the best quality food out there: that really is a myth.

They do have some decent quality food but you really have to pick and choose.

They are good value for certain things.
The Chilli Bratwurst are brilliant.

A good excuse for arranging another party now Nimmers….lol!

Bring 'em over next time you are in Stalyvegas and I'll buy 'em off you.

Love Aldi, saves us an absolute fortune, you always end up with shit you don't need from the massive supermarkets.
I ended up with shit I dont need from Aldi :)

A good excuse for arranging another party now Nimmers….lol!

Bring 'em over next time you are in Stalyvegas and I'll buy 'em off you.

Thought I might get a good deal from Tameside council for lighting up Ashton Town Hall
If not theyre yours..

I like Aldi and Lidl, shop there most weeks. The beer and wine is great.

I do think you sometimes have to change it up a bit, good to throw in a shop from one of the main grocers otherwise it can get a bit boring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.