Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
110zzly.jpg

For all his brilliant attacking play tonight, what I will remember is his incredible track-back to save Ederson's bacon. He's got Pep's message all right and we are much the better for it. Love you Leroy.

Everyone is going on about mbappe being the future ballon do’r Winner! This lad is better than ronaldo was at his age! I just hope he can work hard and continue to progress into the player everyone knows he can be!

He's a nightmare for any fullback. Defenders shiver when they see him making a run at them, behind them, through them.

While watching the game and looking at the 22 players it was like there is Sane nd then everybody else (with all respect to our other great talents) he is a real stand out. Different class. My head always puts him under Messi category and he is short of nothing to get up there. (As long as he is WILLING TO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.