Ticket Exchange

45 days after game seems to be the rule

Which would be today for anyone who couldn't attend the Huddersfield game and sold their ticket via ticket exchange... as I did. I've not received the payment yet. Anybody in the same boat and received it / or not?

I haven't received my payment yet for the Huddersfield game. I think the 45 days is up tomorrow so hoping to hear something then. Its comforting to know that others are in the same boat at least. The website says that if it is unlikely that payment cant be made then supporters are to be notified.

I sold my ST on the exchange for the Newcastle game. Got an email on 28/8 saying it had been sold, happy days. Then get an email on the day of the game (01/09) saying it hasn't been sold and its still active should I wish to use it.

I was in Sorrento at the time so no use to me, and was obviously under the impression someone else had bought it. Think the 45 day mark is middle of this month, but no idea if I'll be getting some £££ or not.

Anything similar happened to anyone else?

I sold my ST on the exchange for the Newcastle game. Got an email on 28/8 saying it had been sold, happy days. Then get an email on the day of the game (01/09) saying it hasn't been sold and its still active should I wish to use it.

I was in Sorrento at the time so no use to me, and was obviously under the impression someone else had bought it. Think the 45 day mark is middle of this month, but no idea if I'll be getting some £££ or not.

Anything similar happened to anyone else?
I’ve not had contradictory emails like that, but there is a delay to confirm when you list a ticket.
If you log into the ticket site and click the link to the ticket exchange (via the Welcome page) it should display the matches you have sold there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.