Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care less where the game is played or who came out first or who the holders are.As long as the two ties are not played on the same day.

Me neither. As long as the process is fair. Right now it’s anything but. That’s my problem. Rangers dropped toast never falls on the buttered side. Ever.

It tickled me. Conjured all sort of imaginations on how THAT would work :)

I could have gone pro with the Bolshoi if it wasn’t for a couple of technicalities, so I would have been all for it going to a ballet.

Rangers would have been all marching bands with tuneless, whiny, flutes and toy town military uniforms stomping about smashing the set up then blaming Chelsea fans.

We would have been the Cast out of Les Miserables fighting against injustice and tryranny :) Obviously

Hearts would be looking to see what Rangers did and Aberdeen would be chasing sheep about and offering the audience a square go.

I can’t think why someone never came up with this before.

There's that victim card again.
Celtic said feck all after the draw.
The only two that went public after the draw was Miss Budge and Mr Le vein
of course Celtic get nothing from the refs as well. Laughable.

of course Celtic get nothing from the refs as well. Laughable.[/QUOTE]

Just to update. McKenna has been given a two game ban and season ticket holder at Sevco Madden, has been demoted to the Championshio for being a cheating useless ****.

Still did his job keeping him on the park though.

of course Celtic get nothing from the refs as well. Laughable.

Just to update. McKenna has been given a two game ban and season ticket holder at Sevco Madden, has been demoted to the Championshio for being a cheating useless ****.

Still did his job keeping him on the park though.[/QUOTE]
Step back from the computer.Your paranoia is getting worse every post.

Still did his job keeping him on the park though.
Step back from the computer.Your paranoia is getting worse every post.[/QUOTE]

The old paranoia chestnut. The perfect deflection tactic. I can assure you it’s not paranoia. I wish it were.

Step back from the computer.Your paranoia is getting worse every post.

The old paranoia chestnut. The perfect deflection tactic. I can assure you it’s not paranoia. I wish it were.[/QUOTE]
You Scots are always paranoid even to the stage where you think the English hate you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.