7 Great / Vital City Goals - were you there?

3 out 7 ... Kinky, Aguero and Dickov's ... Bit to young for the others bar Jensen's volley.

My friend at school ended up with Morley's shirt as Pip Wright ( the ref ) was his uncle.

All but powers as I only started going regular the season after when I was old enough to go with a mate

1. Kinkladze mazy run vs Southampton
Sat in the Umbro stand that day
2. Jensen volley vs Leeds
As was behind the post, a few rows up behind the net. What a goal
3. Andy Hinchcliffe Header in the 5-1
Unfortunately no
4. Aguerooooooo
Yep
5. Trevor Morley at Bradford
No
6. Dickov
Yes. It was fucking brilliant. First thing I did was check the linesman wasn’t flagging of anything. I don’t even think it was a tight call, just wanted to be certain
7. Paul power semi final free kick
No, before my time.

Hats off to all who were at all 7 - lets see how many

I was at only 4 of them. Missed the 5-1 and Morley and Paul Power.

Why was Power's free kick vital? We lost the final, as opposed to Yaya's goals in the semi and final that won us the Cup after such a long wait for a trophy
It was vital because the FA Cup semi and final meant something special in those days, getting to that final was vital I would say as it was 12 years after our previous appearance and win with the 1969 team arguably the best team we’ve ever had until now...

was at 4 out of the seven. Think i would put Yaya v man u fa cup semi or v stoke in the final above Jensen v Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.