Hoffenheim away travel

I had a bit of a light hearted discussion with some Hoffenheim fan in the Station who was pestering me and asking if we were hooligans lol

He asked for a score prediction and I said 4-0... He started laughing and said no chance it will be 3-0. I said ... you what .. 3-0 to Hoffenheim... No 3-0 to Manchester City. lol

Few pictures for your kind perusal:

I was struggling with the light on this one so I set the camera to f/8 and widened my aperture diaphragm to f/5.6 effectively doubling the amount of light passing through lens. Could have gone right down to f4 eh but we had to meet up with our new German chums in University Square.

qQ407kG.jpg

Enjoying a fine candlelight meal of chips in the basket at The Dubliner with the lively company of the Bredbury supporter club.

MuuWkfb.jpg

Reduced down to f4 but lighting still not desirable.More of a silk purse out of a sows ear but captures the moment splendidly.A little too much digital noise but that was down to ISO and aperture field.

ke0Rdfg.jpg

And last but not least our new German chums Dagmar und Martin from the Beer festival after Weisbier poisoning had kicked in : /

FlUYR2I.jpg

Last edited:
I usually put value on singing by the tessitura method giving fair consideration to weight and timbre of unamplified voice.Your breathing was a little out of sync but under the circumstances I'm nitpicking.You projected a fine bass baritone lad and were an absolute credit to our carriage.. As an addendum I particular enjoyed the rendition of the "shithole song"

I want to stay here..I want to stay here .. Manchesters a shithole I want to stay here : /
I'm sure your good lady was impressed by the way she was serenaded all the way to her destination but I insist the pleasure was all mine

At least the moon hoover had a good rest while you were away but I'm sure it'll have another outing anytime soon ;-)

Few pictures for your kind perusal:

I was struggling with the light on this one so I set the camera to f/8 and widened my aperture diaphragm tof/5.6 therebye effevtively doubling the amount of light passing through the lens. Could have gone right down to f4 eh but we had to meet up with our new German chums in University Square.

qQ407kG.jpg

Enjoying a fine candlelight meal of chips in the basket at The Dubliner with the lively company of the Bredbury supporter club.

MuuWkfb.jpg

Reduced down to f4 but lighting still not desirable.More of a silk purse out of a sows ear but captures the moment splendidly.A little too much digital noise but that was down to ISO and apereture field.

ke0Rdfg.jpg

And last but not least our new German chums Dagmar und Martin from the Beer festival after Weisbier poisoning had kicked in : /

FlUYR2I.jpg
I was struggling getting enough beer down me before the game so I opened my throat aperture diaphragm to f1000 and succeeded in getting totally pissed.

Got back last night - the wife and I had a great trip. Spent 4 days in Heidelberg - loved it.

Good to put a face to a poster's name SF.

That's how I fell in love with Germany, used to go for Bundesliga weekends from Manchester, ended up living there.

I'm sure your good lady was impressed by the way she was serenaded all the way to her destination but I insist the pleasure was all mine

At least the moon hoover had a good rest while you were away but I'm sure it'll have another outing anytime soon ;-)

Initially our techies thought the loud hum was our servers overheating but thankfully not and just Moon-Hoovers busy at work on the graveyard shift.If only they would abstain from posting dross and drivel and err at quality over quantity but sadly you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.In hindsight A Tidy Forum Is A Happy Forum.

yqZqZRN.gif

Last edited:
That's how I fell in love with Germany, used to go for Bundesliga weekends from Manchester, ended up living there.

We found everyone we met to be approachable and friendly and the infrastructure more than on par to our own.The transport system was incredible and the train that took us home from the ground had more than two carriages clearing everyone home in one swoop.

Last edited:
I’m already on the ‘collect it there’ list ....

And another whinge about our lovely ticket office, when I got to the pick up kiosk, my name wasn't on the list!!! Luckily I had printed off the email showing my details and Lisa had a spare ticket she could give me.

Farcical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.