Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
God they need to resurrect that Atlantic league or what ever it was called. European football is way too higher a level for the Glasgow pub team.

When it’s diwn to us and Rangers its them who get them. The above example gifted them the league. I’m not saying we haven’t had bad decisions go our way, but they have much more and always when it matters.

So you’re talking about something that happened at least eight years ago?

There’s nothing like nursing a grudge, is there?

A pre season of letting go three of our best players and replacing them with fuck all, has seen us fail to qualify for the CL, missing out on John McGinn who went to Villa for a song and last night it showed.

It didn’t help that we were without Brown, Rogic and Benkovic in defence and had to go with Hendry at CB who I would think twice about giving a game for my street team.

Salzburg got to the semi of the EL last year and made a **** of CL qualification themselves. They are far superior to AEK who we should have beat if our defence wasn’t a 24 Carat joke.

Outclassed last night. Couldn’t string two passes together with so many players out of form didn’t help.

No complaints and no chance of getting out of the group on current form.

I wish I could say I was shocked, but continually failing to move forward is the Celtic way. I would have difficulty not setting about our CEO Peter Lawell right now, but if you don’t improve the glaring holes in our squad your balls will be and were parted.

What a week to give up inhaling lighter fuel.

Rangers seem to be making a better go of it in Europe. At least Scotland can have one team to be proud of ;-)

Rapid Vienna are 19 points behind Salzburg after 9 games. Just to put their result into perspective. Rapid are shite. They will no doubt be proclaimibgvthemsekves world beaters though. They always do, we play them and fuck them and show it’s all hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.