Match Thread | Liverpool vs Manchester City (07/10/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good, would like to see us attacking more but i am sure as the game progresses we will become more adventurous. I suspect we will keep things the same until the 70 minute mark and then bring on Sane for Mahrez and swap Sterling to the right wing.

Mahrez off for Sane. Think we missed a trick that half by not have Sterling and Sane on the wings.
We did, Sané is in great form now as well

Saying that, he’ll be fresh and Liverpool will be tired second half with the pace and movement of Sané and Jesus it could be a master stroke

Liverpool tired far too early, they could be deliberately saving their energies for a 10min all out spell in the second half, so we should be wary.

Best Clanfield performance in a long time, exactly how you should play. Let’s hope for some space and a goal in the second!

No matter what happens in this match, the scousers will be nowhere near us at the close of the season.

Poor in the first 20 mins or so, but got through it. Ok after that, but not posing any threat.
I’d get Mahrez off for Sane and get Sterling on the right. I’d also be tempted to hook Mendy.

Happy with going in level at ht, the important thing is that we weathered the obvious storm in the first 15 minutes. We always come on string in the second half too. Also people who are slating Mahrez need to have a word with themselves and grow up. The only player that's iffy today is Mendy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.