Match Thread | Liverpool vs Manchester City (07/10/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we played quite well. We have restricted them and although we haven't been at our best going forward, we have looked quite comfortable (barring the first 15 mins).

We need to sharpen up our passing though and move it a bit quicker. We've been rather sloppy in possession at time and if we improve that, we can go on and win this game,

Would like to see Sane come on but he rarely gets a game when Mendy is playing.

Come on you bluuueeeeesssssssss!
We've done very well. Giving up 2 balls under pressure and have broken the press multiple times. We need to withstand the first 10 minutes of the 2nd and it should be a fair game. Perhaps Sane around 65th minute to attack a tiring backl line

Tactically a huge step forward, but too many players playing like they've share themselves. Mendy - waste of space, Sterling ditto (yet again at Anfield), Mahrez rubbish.
What about the Silva's? They've done fuck all as well.

However, I'd say it's more to do with how we're set up, and the need to stop Liverpool. It's not like we're playing the Rags, or Newcastle, or Burnley, or Bournemouth....
mid to bottom of the league shite.

Just watching the sky reruns of those incidents that didnt go in our favour,we've been fucking robbed,again.
Not sure about robbed, I’m still not sure if it was a pen or not maybe but I’d be furious if one like that was given against us, and I reckon it should have been a yellow for Mane as he didn’t exactly kick out but he did push his foot up a bit

Tinkering yet again! Leaving an in-form Sane on the bench, Starting Stones again after what happened last time! Pep is a genius but sometimes I just don't know.
“It’s A Great lineup and City are slowly slowly growing into the game. Sane will come for a blast later in game”

What about the Silva's? They've done fuck all as well.

However, I'd say it's more to do with how we're set up, and the need to stop Liverpool. It's not like we're playing the Rags, or Newcastle, or Burnley, or Bournemouth....
mid to bottom of the league shite.
Bernardo has been the best player on the pitch and David is taking up a position that is stopping their usual madness in midfield pressing us back

Just need to be careful for the next 10-15 mins. I can see them going all out. Get through that unscathed and the game is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.