Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I look at it from a Liverpool fan's perspective, after the last minute Sturridge equaliser at Stamford Bridge and our penalty miss late on they will be starting to think it's their year and it's "written in the stars" but I thought they looked distinctly average and won't stay the course.

Last edited by a moderator:
They run out of steam every game, never mind a full season and they wont be our challengers.

Chelsea are the ones we need to look out for.

They've had a run of tough fixtures and now have some easier ones, though Arsenal away looms. For all their expenditure, however, I still don't think they have come anywhere near to replacing Coutinho (albeit that's not really possible like-for-like), and I'm thus not sure that they have the guile in the middle to beat the stubbornest of teams. Some good players, but no safe picker.

Decent result, should have won it. Liverpool aren't all that. F.U.C.K their candles. We are the best team in the league. CITD

If I look at it from a Liverpool fan's perspective, after the last minute Sturridge winner at Stamford Bridge and our penalty miss late on they will be starting to think it's their year and it's "written in the stars" but I thought they looked distinctly average and won't stay the course.

Sturridge's goal at the Kremlin was an equaliser.

At this point we are in league cup
Bin dippers out
Were top of league and played them away and they have to come to our place yet
In champs league both same but their group harder with psg away to come

They are definitely in the title race this year though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.