The Boxing thread

Canelo v rocky fielding, wtf!!!
I don't get this fight personally even though it's expected he beats Rocky Fielding easily, I think he looks small against a lot of Middleweights as it is, at Super Middleweight he'll be at a big disadvantage in terms of height, reach, weight and power I'd imagine. I thought Groves looked small against Callum Smith himself, what's Canelo going to look like in against a 6ft 2 or above fighter? Golden Boy can't be serious about him keeping hold of a belt at that weight unless they are going to be picky about opponents.

I suppose Pacquiao did it and many others, it's what happens when fighters start running out of big money fights.

Last edited:
Johnson will regret not going all in when he knocked Beterbiev down. Good fight though and Johnson will improve a lot after only having one round in the last two years. He has a serious chin judging by some of the shots he took from Beterbiev.

Inoue with another first round KO the guy is an absolute monster

Gotta be a contender for best pound for pound boxer out there? A quick one two and a pretty decent boxer was sparked out cold. Would be nice to get him in the UK but there's no-one here that would last a round.

I bet Billy Joe has had better days.

Billy Joe Saunders has been denied a boxing licence by the Massachusetts commission. He has been stripped of the WBO middleweight title & his fight with Demetrius Andrade is off.

Andrade now faces Walter Kautondokwa for the vacant strap on Oct 20. https://t.co/TU2Og8Db3I

CONFIRMED

After being told the decision, Billy Joe reportedly told the Massachusetts Board to "suck my dick"

#BillyJoeSaunders https://t.co/x83LJDfbR0

Oh Bill. On self-destruct mode. He got a good trainer, gym, on the best form of his life and throws it all away. At first I wondered if it was planned. Dodge a credible opponent and open a door to fight again for a vacant title (say GGG) so there's a unification v Canelo for the winner, but it sounds like the titles might go to the bout winner. What a d*ck.

I just watched the video of him taking advantage of a crack addict, I hadn't watched the whole thing the first time around, I thought he'd just got her to agree a sex act and drove off laughing.

So he had her punch a random guy that was walking past, while offering her an imaginary bag of crack for it? How is that even funny? It's like he watched a prank show on youtube and took it to utter twat levels which nobody can laugh at. Plus he's a grown man with a career, what's he doing?

Is he showing the signs of a brain injury with these poor choices recently or has he just always been like this? Even the way he talks to people makes me uneasy at times.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.